Thursday 11 October 2012

Star Wars Quotes

My Top Ten Star Wars Quotes

10. Luke: But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters

9. OB1: These aren’t the droids you’re looking for

8. Vader: The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force

7. Dak: I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself

6. OB1: Mos Eisley, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

5. Lando: Would you get going, you pirate

4. C3PO: In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly digested over a thousand years

3. R2D2: Beep, beep, wooo.

2. Han Solo: Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

1. Vader: “Luke I am your father”

This the most famous Star Wars quote. But it never happened in the movie. It actually goes like this:

Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him
Darth Vader: No. I am your father.



No comments:

Post a Comment