Monday 23 July 2012

Guns

Here is a serious blog about guns.

I’m sure you have heard of the evil crazy fuck Holmes who went on a shooting spree in a movie theater. The movie was the latest Batman; Dark Knight Rises and evil fuck thought he was the Joker. I assume he has been plotting his master plan months ago before the movie hit theaters. This is another shooting spree that happened in Colorado of all places. My question is how can this happen again?

I’m Canadian and when I talk about my country or the States I’m mostly joking. However there are many things about the U.S. I don’t understand. I hardly know anything about politics or the constitution but don’t you think the constitution is a bit outdated? It was written a long time ago in a different age. But it’s not written on a scroll but written in stone.

I always hear “but it’s in the constitution.” Take guns, it’s in the constitution; a man should be able to bear arms. But it’s a different age now.  What happens if there was something stupid or horrible like a man should have the right to beat his children with a cane? “Daddy you broke my arm.” “Hey daughter, it’s in the constitution.”

So how the fuck did Holmes get a hold these weapons and where were the parents? He obviously has mental illness and the parents must have known about all of this shit. Did the parents even been inside his booby trap laced apartment? So should crazy people be allowed to own any firearms? He had a clean criminal record but doesn’t everyone have a clean record to begin with?

So he obtained automatic rifles and other weapons. Why are people allowed to own fucking automatic rifles? I understand some old lady or someone in the ghetto needs a hand gun for protection. Or hunters need hunting rifles, but they don’t need assault rifles  to shoot the shit out of a deer. These automatic guns are made to kill many people very fast! There is absolutely no need for people to have them.

So Holmes is in court now. I don’t know why they even bother? It’s a waste of time and energy and a slap to the face to everyone affected by this tragedy. So douche dyed his hair bright orange and looks crazy. But is he pretending or not? I hope to God he isn’t found insane and sent to a hospital. I honestly wish the worst thing to happen to him like electrocuting him or torture.

In Canada we don’t have guns and I think that’s great, although we still have hunting rifles. But hunting rifles are safe as far as I know. I have never heard of anyone going on a shooting spree with one. My point is by allowing people to own guns for protection you are allowing the very criminals to use guns against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment