Thursday 1 August 2013

Top Ten Hottest Chicks

This one’s for the boys. Here’s a list of what I think are the top 10 hottest women


10. Alyson Hannigan: I totally think she’s the cutest chick in American Pie.
                       
9.  Milla Jovovich: After all of these years she’s still smoking hot.

8.  Jennifer Connelly: I’ve seen her tits and her bush in three different movies!

7.  Kristen Stewart: I little too young for me, but she’s a hot vampire.

6.  Rihanna: I love her with red hair, and I’d kick Chris Brown’s sorry ass.

5.  Heather Graham: She is eye candy in a lot of great movies.

4.  Katie Perry: She has a sweet body and I actually enjoy her music videos.

3.  Jessica Alba: I just think she’s incredibly hot.

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt: She’s the only reason I watched Party of Five.

1. Sara Jessica Parker: I would love to have sex with her in the city.

Jennifer Lopez, Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie didn’t make the cut because I don’t think they’re that hot as everyone makes them out to be

No comments:

Post a Comment