Sunday 27 November 2011

I’m Back from Florida!

Florida was fucking awesome! I wish I was there all winter. I did more in those two weeks than I did all summer. The weather was perfect and it hardly rained. I did many activates like playing poker, going fishing, playing golf, shooting pool, playing tennis, swimming, playing video games, drinking in the sun and of course kicking it with my fellow retires.

Only me and my dad went to Florida this time around and met up with my favorite uncle and aunt Bob and Margaret. Despite everyone wishing my mom to come, she stayed home. This in a way is a vacation for her not having to cook supper for us or unite my shoes when they are tied in a knot.

But I’m happy to be home and back to work after a nice, refreshing and much needed vacation. And by work I mean getting stoned and playing video games. Well I knew as soon as we left the driveway my mom went straight into room to look around my shit. Her excuse usually was that she was cleaning my room and found my weed. So after two weeks I saved a big joint to smoke. Either she didn’t find it because I either did a great job hiding it or she has finally accepted that I’m a pothead.

So I have written a massive five part blog about my trip to Florida and expect more blogs to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment