Sunday 6 January 2013

The Ultimate Burger King Fight

I think everybody hates getting upset. Well almost everybody. There are the few who get an adrenaline rush from getting into arguments or even fist fights. But I rather feel sad over being pissed off. For example if I had a dog and he dies I would feel sad. If somebody hits my dog with their car I would get angry.

The funny thing about crying is that it starts to feel good. And then you think about other sad shit to keep it going. But being mad doesn’t accomplish much. I would have to hit the guy with my car to feel any better. Or at least sue him.

I used to be a bit of a spaz in school. I would get worked up over the littlest things. For example I wanted to play soccer and the kids would just grab the ball with their hands and throw it. I would be like come on guys you’re ruining the game! Or I would bring my football to school and the guys would do the whole keep the ball away from Greg. I was pissed off; I just wanted to play some football.

Another time I was camping with the guys and was in a really, really grumpy mood and didn’t have any beer. My friend brought his camera. He let other people use his camera except me and I didn’t know why. So I wasn’t having any fun and I got my parents to pick me up without telling the guys I was going home. In retrospect it’s pretty funny because my friends had no clue where I was and thought I was lost. Or even dead.

I now consider myself very laid back. There are a few things that piss me off; like the latest Indiana Jones movie, spilling pop all over my keyboard or the closing of KFC in Sarnia. Where the fuck I am going to get their world famous original recipe chicken now? I might have to do a border run..

So ya I’ll admit I cried or blew up many of times in elementary school. Very embarrassing. I remember going to the principal’s office many of times. We both hated each other. I thought he was a fag. By the way any Hogan friends please don’t mention any awkward moments. I will delete them. It’s funny though I have never seen my friend Stics cry or at least feel sad. In fact I think he is a robot incapable of any emotion.

Anyway the whole point of this blog is that a few days ago I witnessed the funniest break-up fight in Burger King. There I was getting the burger of the day and sat down. It was a whopper. Mmm. Across the room was this older couple just yelling at each other. The whole joint could hear them bickering. At one point he called her a hoar and I almost laughed out loud. And I look at the guys a couple tables down and they were giggling too. Even the Burger King employees started smiling.

This was going on for a while and was escalating. The manager wasn’t too impressed and looked like she was about to kick them out. I ordered some more mozza sticks because I wanted to see how this pans out. So the lady was crying her eyes out now and finally told him to fuck off. He said fine leave bitch! So she storms out into the freezing cold and he just sat there and finished his fries.  Priceless. Oh my God I wish I had a cell phone so I could put this on Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment