Tuesday 2 April 2013

Lame Hobbies

Here are some of my hobbies:

Drinking beer
Eating
Playing video games
Surfing the net
Sleeping
Hockey
Poker
Watching TV and movies
Listening to my Ipod 2000 while going for walks
Shopping
Smoking weed
Writing a blogpage that hardly anyone visits
And volunteering at the old age home
Haha. Not. I never volunteer anywhere

And that’s pretty much all I do. But here are some stupid hobbies:

Stamp Collecting

Who actually gives a shit about stamps? I don’t even know where you buy them in the first place? And can you stick and unstick them as many times as you want? How do you know how old or how much they are worth? “Hey man look at this killer stamp of a beaver.” “Awesome man! Would you like to trade?” “Not for sale.”

Metal Detectors

Have you ever seen old people combing the beach? I’d like to know how much they have ever found. “Oh I found a dime. It’s been a month and my metal detector is already paying off!” Hey try getting a job and then buy metal things with your money. You’re never going to find Long Boots’ lost treasure buried on the beach. And if there was then people would have already found it.

RC and Slot Car Racing

How much fun can you have driving a remote control car? Why spend money for something that you would just get bored of in a week. The same goes for those RC boats. I always wondered what happens if it get stuck in the middle of water. Slot car racing looks lame. But those battle robots are cool. And my dad used to build kick ass model airplanes that I have yet to try.

Knitting

Knitting and crocheting is for old women with nothing better to do. I admit I like hemp necklaces but I’m not going to wear my aunts yellow wool sweater. I understand it took her forever so I only wear it when she visits. But she might make a new sweater if I lie to her about it. I rather get my sweaters from sweat shops. Funny I have seen this dude wearing an angry bird shirt. I make a point of not wearing video game shirts or those stupid pick up line shirts.

Collecting Action Figures

Me and my bro still have our G.I.Joes from when we were young. We have both bases, a huge ship and like fifty guys. We also have three of the construction bots which are useless unless you have all five. But I think I sold my He-Man figures for next to nothing at my friend’s garage sale. But my older cousin still collects toys. He’s a grown man and drives hours away to buy and trade action figures. I have no fucking clue what he does with them? Does he lock them up in a case or does he actually play with them?

Bird Watching

I don’t know how exciting bird watching can be? Do bird watchers walk around looking for new birds? With cell phones they can finally take pictures so people believe them. “I swear to God I saw a red feather pigeon.” Or do they carry a pad and pen? The fun part is right off the bat you see like twenty birds. Like those annoying geese or seagulls. I did see a bald eagle in Florida though. Hey you hardcore bird watchers, go the rain forrest where there are a million birds. And try going to Antarctica to find the allusive penguin. Personally I’d just go to the zoo. If that counts.





No comments:

Post a Comment