Friday 27 December 2013

Boxing Day

Heavyweight Boxing Day

As always Christmas was awesome. We had a feast. This year I asked my mom to buy extra, extra gravy because you can never have too much gravy. The turkey was delicious. I ate most of it. I love pumpkin pie. The next day I kept cutting slimmer and slimmer slices of  the pie until there was only one sliver left for anyone else.

I’m happy that I got my brother some awesome gifts. In fact I got him too much. But the sandals I got were too small for him and he didn’t like the belt. So I kept them for myself.

Back in Florida I got my mom to buy me some shorts for Christmas. They were intended for me but she thought they were for Chris. So Chris opens them and is like “sweet.” I told them they were in fact for me. Whoops. But I did get him some wicked swim trunks.

I also got him some movies, Family Guy episodes and Prison Break. Of course I will have to borrow them. And it took me a few hours putting all of my music together on two USB memory sticks. One for me and one for him.

At Winners I found this all in one workout thingy. It’s these two handles with a rubber cord that you can adjust and do like a dozen exercises. Naturally my dad was pissed and wanted me to return them. I explained that I could return them in two months, so if Chris doesn’t like them then I’ll return them. I didn’t rap it but I showed them to him. He likes them and so does my mom. “Told you so.” So we kept them and I hope there is another one at Winners.

As for my mom, she didn’t want any presents. But she did get the final Dexter season. And she bought herself some gifts for her from me. She loved the movies I got her too. As for my dad he didn’t get much. I felt kind of bad. I got him some Drambuie and turtles but not the latest Big Bang Theory. I couldn’t afford it. But I’m sure he’ll buy it  anyway.

I got him a few movies that he hasn’t heard of. Including Funny Farm with Chevy Chase. Speaking of Chevy Chase we watch Christmas vacation every year. Awesome movie. My favorite part is when the lights don’t work and he just loses it on the Santa Claus and reindeers. Eddie is hilarious too. His best line about his dog is “if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let him finish”

I got what I wanted and more. I got a Grateful Dead shirt from Chris. Great band. My favorite songs are Casey Jones and Touch of Grey. And a Rage Against Machine poster.
I expected some gift cards from my mom. Mmm, Big Macs. I will definitely use them. Good thing I got socks because my socks are looking pretty ratty now.

My dad is the one who gives the big gifts. He got my brother a gold necklace. Personally I don’t like bling, bling. I rather wear a $20 hemp necklace. And he got Chris some cologne. I think it was called dark something and Chris says that’s for black people. But he’ll wear it anyway.

As for myself, Santa brought me the latest Sim City for the PC. Too bad it was the expansion set. God damn you Santa. I might as well buy the game now instead of returning it.

Do you remember how much fun Sim City 2000 was? Back in the day in elementary school there was two or three Mac computers with Sim City 2000. Students would run to get it for recess. Two nerds even got into a fight over one. Me and buddy would play it after school. You had to make the whole map. Too bad you couldn’t expand the map. I had an awesome city with my own super hero and low taxes.

I specifically asked for Mario Galaxy 2. I told him to head to Future Shop. I haven’t played it until I’m done with the first one. Right now I’m stuck on this fucking giant mole boss and I have to destroy him before I can go any further. My dad got me some random game for the Wii U. I had to explain to him that I have the Wii but the Wii U is a new video game console that I don’t have.

I got this touch screen Coby M3P because my nano’s batteries last only like a half hour. Big mistake. It is a piece of shit. The volume is fucked up. I only get three radio stations and I’m sure camera doesn’t work. And I can’t find any add-ons. I hope I can return it. I’m sure my dad will be pretty persuasive. However I told him to wait. The stores are crazy busy. Even though Future Shop hires people for the Holidays.

Oh and I got a new laptop. Good thing because the one I’m using this very second sucks ass. It’s slow as fuck and probably has some viruses. It keeps crashing and freezing. The internet keeps quitting on me. And I think the only games I can play now are pong and Pacman. So this time I’m going to start off fresh. Especially no downloading of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment