Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hot Chicks

Physical appearances are huge in life, there is no denying that. After all we base so much on what we see. I’ll grab a Gatorade just because the label looks colorful. Give me the same exact beverage in a brownish green and I’ll think it is gross.

Our first impression of a person relies heavenly on how attractive a person is. When you see a chick, or a guy, at the gym you immediately rate her. You might think she’s hot or overweight or that she’s homely at best.

In fact I would rather be really hot than to be really smart because you can totally rely on your looks. Beautiful people can get away with every thing. Often times in television a guy might say she’s smart, she’s funny and she’s good looking. I guarantee no guy is going to say I picked up this ugly girl but she’s smart and she’s funny.

It’s even harder for girls because society dictates that they are worth how attractive they are. All over the media unattractive men can land a hot wife, but rarely the other way around. There are so many sitcoms that promote this idea. Even in cartoons. For example Peter Griffin is a totally fatass but his wife Lois is hot. If cartoons characters can be hot.

I find the concept of putting makeup on your face hilarious. Less is definitely more. Sure a little eye shadow is nice but when you put on so much damn makeup you look like a clown. And I’m afraid of clowns. I don’t really like when women put on way too much lip stick and I think collagen is kind of gross.

It’s a good thing I’m a guy because that would suck shaving my legs or my armpits. Women must spend a fortune to look good and seem to take forever to get ready any time they go out. My mom will put on makeup just to put the garbage outside

Girls can be just a shallow as guys. I remember I was taking a webpage design course at Lambton College. First off it was completely useless; I knew more than the teacher and I don’t know shit about computers. The first day she was demonstrating how to exit a page by pressing the x button at the top of the screen and how to make a snazzy line. Yes a line.

I don’t know why but I was the only dude in the class. But I wasn’t complaining. So the first day I was talking to some ordinary girls and having a good time. However the next day I sat at the first row because I couldn’t see the board that well. Well I was sitting beside two hot chicks and I realize they were way out my league; they weren’t even the same sport.

So I’m being nice and not even flirting with them. I mention something about the war in Iraq and she just interrupts me and says her boyfriend is in Iraq. I asks why, who knows he might be a peacemaker. But she says because he lives there. I got the hint, I wasn’t good enough for her but she didn’t have to lie like that to me. Normally I’d try to ask some questions to catch her in her lie. I’d be whats his name, what city does he live in, what’s job, how did you meet him and many more.

But it hurt, because I have feelings. I guarantee they’d act like ditzs and laugh at everything I say if I was George Clooney. So girls just because a guy is being nice to you it doesn’t mean he wants to fuck you. I hope they get fat and end up working at Mc Donald’s. No offense to the good people who work at. McDonald’s. After all I love my Big Macs.

It sucks but when you look back when you were younger you realize how good you use to look. Apparently I used to be hot and I didn’t even know it. I look back on old pictures and think hey I wasn’t that bad looking. But we get older and it will happen to you. Unless you drown or get hit in the head by a golf ball.

Beauty pageants are so stupid and ridiculous. Take the very name for example, they’re called beauty pageants. Being hot is not a talent.  And even the talent portion is useless. Hi I’m Ashley and I’m going to get a 2000 score on Bob It. Hey learn how fix a computer or something. They might as well be fuckable contests. Hi my name is Amy and I’m going to suck the judge’s cock. Whats even worse is child beauty contests. The parents spend fortunes on their dresses and again instill the idea that they are worth how pretty they are.

Remember Who Wan to Marry a Millionaire? What a debacle that was. I knew if a millionaire is having problems landing a girl he must not be George Clooney. Obviously it’s all about the money. Why would he and all of the contestants degrade themselves like that? Well surprise surprise he’s ugly and not even rich and the bimbo makes herself look like a total bimbo. What were all of the sluts expecting? A rich, powerful and handsome knight in shinning armor that will wisp the special girl off her feet travel around the world in his million dollar yacht?

If you look at older Disney movies they totally instill the idea that the good guys are handsome and the villains are ugly. Beauty and the Beast is a perfect example. Even as the beasts he doesn’t look scary or ugly. And the chick of course is beautiful. I never seen the movie but I know at the end he becomes a handsome prince. What is the moral of that story? Another example is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Again Quasi Motto isn’t really hideous at all while his master is some ugly douche bag. That’s why I appreciate Shrek. Spoiler! At the end of the day she is beautiful as an ogre and gives society the middle finger and says who gives a shit about how you look?

No comments:

Post a Comment