Thursday 26 January 2012

Lindsay Lohan: Drugs and Bad Plastic Surgery.

Celebrities are above the law and they can get away with everything. I know Lindsay Lohan has broken the law several times and has been released early each time. Normally I laugh when celebrities get what they had coming but I felt really sorry for her. She is followed by the paparazzi everywhere goes.

So she is in the public spotlight where they scrutinize every little detail about her. But what happened? She used to be so cute and sweet and had a promising future. Now she’s a drug addict and her career is pretty much over. She’s so desperate for cash that she posed in Playboy.

So I was looking the nude Playboy photos of her just out of curiosity; I really just wanted to see what she looked like naked. But I came across some disturbing photos of her and thought wow how the fucked did this happen to her?

Look up the latest pictures of her because she is only twenty something and looks like she is fifty years old. Her face is all fucked up and droopy and her teeth are rotting. I saw one photo of her and I felt really sorry for her. You can see it in her eyes how sad she is and how bad it has gotten. And I wonder how the media is going to react to this.

I followed the show Intervention and I think it is a funny. You got to love your alcoholics and all the funny antics alcoholics do. Now I love pot, that’s my favorite drug. I think it should be made legal where I can buy it at the Weed Store.

But I still don’t know what stance I have over other drugs. I see both ways. We are free nation and we should have the right to do whatever we want to our body. Heroine addicts will find heroine anyway so you might as well legalize it too. This would eliminate crime and turn a profit. The war on drugs is just like the Vietnam or Iraq War. But if I had to choose what drugs should be illegal than that’s crack and meth.

We all know how bad crack is.  But I saw an Intervention episode dedicated on methamphetamines and I think it’s much worse. You can easily make it from household ingredients and materials. That’s a stop sign right there; it’s so unnatural unlike coke, weed or opium.

 From what I gather it destroys people’s appearance and their teeth. I saw some pictures of an addict spanning four years. The first picture shows a young beautiful girl. The next picture is worse, she looks much older. Then the third is horrible and her cheeks have caved in.  Then last photo is like wow what the fuck happened to her. And this is only four years.

Then there is bad plastic surgery. I find nothing wrong with a nose job, tummy tuck or breasts augmentation. But when I say nose job I mean a minor one and not the late Michael Jackson. He looked like a complete idiot. 

I wouldn’t fuck with anything else to my face like its putty. You end up looking like Mr. Potato Head.  Brow lifts make you look like you have no expression or that you are always surprised. “You look surprised honey, what is wrong? Is the cat dead? Oh no! Tell me the cat is alright.” “Nothing is wrong honey I just can’t make any expressions.” I mean botox is a poison you inject into your damn face that paralyzes it.

Cheek implants look stupid too, I don’t know why you want larger cheeks; you end up looking like a chipmunk. And I think lip collagen is so unnatural, why would you want bigger lips? You end up looking like a cartoon character.

Then there are people who are addicted to plastic surgery like the freak Michael Jackson. Haha he’s dead. I think someone should have said something a long time ago. “Michael we all love you but stop. Just end the plastic surgery madness. Please.” But I think the person with worst plastic surgery is creature that is called the cat lady. Holy shit is she so fucking scary, Google her if you don’t believe me but don’t look into her eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment