Monday 10 October 2011

Sweating to the Oldies

1001, 1002, 1003. Ohh, it's a deep burn! It's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm because I did so many reps.
I know I have been saying this for years, but I think everybody should exercise. It’s never too late to start. You look and feel much better and you can eat more. And I like eating. I also like baby penguins. I much rather eat what I want and an exercise to burn it off rather than to not eat and not exercise. And exercise realizes endorphins that make you happy happy.
Not to be sexist or anything, but I think the guys should be hitting the heavy weights to build muscle mass while the girls should do lighter weights and more reps to gain tone.

I think men were built to be hard and muscular. From an evolutionary perspective I think we were hunters and needed to be strong. And I find soft and tone women attractive and as do most men and thus they get busy.  And have you ever seen women in body building contests? Eeeeww.

The key is to not overdo it.  Lifting weights damages the muscles and increases size and mass. But you need time for them to repair. I recommend only working once or twice a week for less than an hour with breaks between each exercise. I work every muscle every time I hit the gym and alternate between legs, arms and back exercises. And I work hard, however you shouldn’t dread it every time you have to workout or go overboard.

If you have sore knees like me (I realize I’m setting my self up for a huge one here) I recommend using those braces and jog on pathways instead of using side walks. I fucked my knees when I was 215bls and went for runs. My bones were not meant to carry all of that extra weight and fat.

You have got to bring an MP3 playa. It gets you pumped up; especially when your favorite song comes on. I like listening to the Eye of the Tiger and thinking I fucking Rocky Balboa. I find running is like a primal purpose like food, sleep or banging. And it helps to you to get more food, sleep and banging.

I’ve been to all the gyms and I highly recommend Good Life. But they close early on weekends despite their 24 claim. I prefer the machines over the free weights. Free weights take too damn long to set up or add more weights. With machines all you do is push a bottom or stick in a key.

The girls are hot there. I love watching them on the treadmill and checking out there asses. The problem is that you don’t want to get caught staring; just a quick look, look at something else. There are mirrors everywhere and this chick saw me just stating at her boobs through the mirror and I quickly looked away as if I was watching the television.

A major draw is the exercise groups. The teacher is like 100bls and looks like an ostrich. She loves that techno music and orders the class like she is Simon says. Most of them are woman both fat and fit. I feel kind of sorry to the heavier people that can’t keep up with the class. The class will be on jacking jacks while they were still on punching. And there are men there too. They must be completely metro or curious. Or they need to take these self defense clubs because the must be completely metro or curious.

I feel a bit intimidated when the guys or girls lift like three times what I was lifting. I’m pretty much as strong as I will ever be, but I’m happy at my current weight. I don’t normal count, but these guys are like uggg 101, 102 uggg.. and they look like they are taking the biggest shit ever. The spotters are even worse. I keep hearing them say okay just one more, okay one more, just one you can do it, one more keep it up, one more, one more…

No comments:

Post a Comment