Friday 6 April 2012

Cops

Bad guys, bad guys, whatcha’ going to do? Whatcha’ going to do when they come for you?

Cops is one of my long time favorite shows. What I don’t get is can you bring along a camera man (wait camera person) video tape it and then show it on TV? I know they are guilty and are total dicks but don’t they have the right not to be shown on TV; unless of course they think that would be cool.

I always wonder why they hire fatass camera persons. Its hilarious how they can’t keep up when the suspect (or bad guy as they like to call them) boots it and all you can hear is them trying to breath like Darth Vader; “whooofoo whoo mmooo…”

It’s incredibly convenient that they happen to bring a camera man along so that the cop can make a speech about protecting his city or whatever. I think they wait for a crime to happen then give their speech they probably spent all week preparing. “I’ve been patrolling these streets for ten years now and I think I made a difference. I love this job and it’s exciting uh putting away the bad guys. You do the crime; you better well do the time! Slime!”

The bad guys are a hilarious mix of white trash rednecks, crack heads and thugs. I love their stories about how they borrowed the car from a girl named Syphonia Jones and that’s her ice on the seat. Or “okay who stabbed who first, you are your wife?” “I told you she threw vinegar in my face and I was protecting myself.”

Even funnier is how racist the cops are. I saw a guy pull over a black guy on his bike because he had a hunch. Sure the guy did have coke but isn’t that racial profiling? “Hmm black adult on a bike, he has coke, I know it.” I bet they don’t show the misses. “Sorry sir I mean you’re black and all. How was I supposed to know? Move along.”

What I don’t get is how stupid you have to be to run away from the cops. I heard of highway chases because the guy had parking tickets. Not only is it incredibly dangerous for innocent people but they are screwing themselves. I think maybe 1 in 50 actually get away (but not for long) and then when they get caught they probably do more time because of the chase and not for the reason they ran.

Anyway if I was a cop I wouldn’t necessarily be a crocked cop but I would definitely lose that bag marijuana in the evidence room or take the guys bong in exchange for me letting him go. And I love stupid criminals. There was this kid who got caught with an ounce of pot that was divided in smaller bags obviously for selling it. And he says “it’s not mine. I’m selling it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment