Tuesday 27 December 2011

Hunting

Christmas kicked ass. I got everything I wanted minus a pony and world peace. My brother got me this shot gun and shot gun game for the Wii. It’s called Top Shot Arcade and it kicks ass. Moose ass. I wanted a real a gun but this is Canada. Eh.  

The gun is very realistic; you actually have to cock it (ha cock) to reload. And it comes with a scope which is pretty useless considering the target is way off. The commentator does get annoying after a while because he says only ten things.

It’s a huge improvement over Duck Hunt. Remember Duck Hunt? At the time it kicked ass. I played right up close to the television. I love the dog too. I tried shooting him but nothing happened. I think they could have further used the zapper with more games for it.

So my whole family played Top Shot Arcade. My mom likes it because you’re not killing people. I beg to differ; I think a western game would kick ass. I also would like to play dictator hunting including the late Kim Jong and Osama Bin Laden.

I forget the last time I played video games with my dad. I think it was this airplane game for the NES. I tried to get him to play Golden Eye but he was worse than a guy with a metal hook. He loves it and is better than me. My problem is the shaking hands.

I am an animal lover. I don’t think I could actually kill deer in real life because they are gentle and cute. I also think I would be killing Bambi’s mother or Thumper. However I would kill geese. I think they make Canada look stupid. They are the most annoying creatures on Earth. They sound annoying, they don’t move out of the way and they shit green shit all over the fucking place.

My neighbor is a huge hunter. He says that it’s better to kill deer than to let them starve. I agree but after seeing dead deer carcasses I couldn’t stomach it. However I would like to try deer meat for the sake of trying it. And I think those deer head mantles on the wall are just a bit creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment