Thursday 22 December 2011

It’s a Wonderful Life

It’s a Wonderful Life is one of the only black and white movies that I really enjoyed. That and Schindler's List. At film class we watched a shitload of these boring movies that I would never watch. However Singing in the Rain and Citizen Kane were okay. By the way it’s his sled.

The thing is you have to watch the entire movie to feel good. This happen a couple of times; I’m watching the movie when everything goes to shit and my friends come by and we head out. And I’m left feeling so down and wondering what will come of poor old George Bailey.

So he’s about to try to kill himself and his dufus wingless guardian angel decides to jump in himself before George. And then George then jumps off the bridge to save said dufus. Hmm… I need to a calculator because things don’t add up.

I feel bad for his family. He is pretty selfish when he doesn’t really care for his hot wife that loves him. He’s like Stics; he doesn’t want any children or even like his home town Sarnia. And he called his daughter Zuzu… Hey I want to travel the world and become a video game designer. But it aint going to happen.

So George wishes he was never born and Clarence his guardian angel shows what would happen without him. Well everything goes wrong. His brother died from falling into the ice and as a result he never kicked ass as a fighter pilot. Henry Potter (very similar to Harry Potter) is the rich and greedy asshole takes over the town. And George’s would be wife becomes a hoar. Or something. But don’t worry, George is exuberant (my big word of the day) and wants to live and everything is wonderful.

I think my own guardian angel is an alcoholic and gambler. He never really has done much for me. I have even rung bells and even door bell a thousand times. Every fucking angel must have wings by now. But I wonder what would happen without Greg. Probably not too much.


2 comments:

  1. Greg I just shared your blog with my family (Wilsons). Expect more followers, they love your blog. Also I am home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s awesome! Tell everyone you know about my blog page.

    ReplyDelete