Friday 29 April 2011

Bears Taking a Shit

So you’re watching a good episode of Charles in Charge and then you see a sick Charmin toilet paper commercial. It’s worse than tampon commercials. Little bear you have been getting skid marks on your underwear using that competing toilet paper. Have you ever try Charmin?  But dad, kids don’t buy toilet paper, their parents do. So why the fuck would you buy both brands and not tell me sooner. You been seeing all of these shit stains I have left on the couch. Checkmate. I think most people don’t give a shit (haha shit, what a good play on words) on what paper they use. I’m sure they all work fine. I even use leafs when I run low. I don’t get paper bits left on my ass and some commercial about cartoon bears wiping their bear ass (haha zing) isn’t going to persuade me to get Charmin. In fact I will use the next leading brand out of spite and I don’t care if it’s gentle on my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment