Wednesday 27 April 2011

Earth

I just finished watching Earth by Disney with my mom. It was on blue ray and wow what a sight.  She loved it. And she wondered how they did it all. It was a nature show minus the blood; it’s Disney. I have no idea if they get funding or what because there is no way they can turn a profit with all of time and effort and expenses. Some highlights are when a pack of lions take down an adult elephant, very cool. Yes it shows numerous predators catching their prey, but no the actual fatality. Or so we thought. You see this fucking great white shark monster bite a fucking seal’s head off. Holy shit. I know the film makers aren’t suppose to interfere with nature and take some vocation but they didn’t even attempt to save a baby polar bear that eventually drowned. It was so sad. I understand you can’t just give care packages to starving lions or give boat rides for antelopes. But what’s wrong with rescuing a poor baby cub? I hope it haunts them forever. But there were some funny parts. Such as adorable baby ducks trying to fly the first time out of a tree. I didn’t know that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment