Saturday 30 April 2011

The Butterfly Effect

Life is like a game of plinkos. Who knows where it’s going?  You could get the big money. But put it the exact same spot and get zero. Who know’s what happened, some smoker could have coughed and change the projectory of the plinko. I don’t like the Price Is Right. Inflation could fuck with the prices. And it’s painful to watch someone lose. Sure they’re smiling right now, but I bet choosing the wrong price of a tampon will haunt them forever.

My point is that something entirely insignificant could drastically change a person’s life forever. I’m serious when I say this, had Ale Gore won the election the entire world would have been different and better off. But for some stupid reason, the ballots got messed up and he lost to like to 2500 votes (I don’t know the numbers). And you got Bush Jr. the Retard. I guarantee that Gore would never attack Iraq or go after Suddam. Sure he’s evil or was (Suddam not Gore) but they were much better off with him. I would rather vote for the president than our own prime minister because I think that would affect me more.

Now the war is dragging on and costing a billion dollars a week. Think what you could good you could do with all of the money. So now you get vets killed or injured and it breaks my heart. And now all because of this, gas prices have almost doubled and commodities have risen in prices because all of the fuel truckers use. Now you have a lot of people who can barely feed their own family. Thanks Bush and now President Obama is left with al of this shit to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment