Thursday 28 April 2011

LOST

One of the things I like to do is get really baked and get lost. Today I left home, grabbed my recharged Ipod and traveled to the Kwiki Mart. A popular destination I stocked up on supplies. I got tons five cent candies, nerds, Mike Ikes and a wonder bar. I forgot how many five cent candies I got and just gave a good estimate.  It came to something like $5.67 I gave a $5 bill and tried to give correct change. Without my trusty calculator, I failed to add up the 67 cents and after two minutes just gave him a looney.. By the way I wasn’t even high yet. I then went to Murphy Brown beach to smoke some weed in the wind, very annoying. Some girl was into some diary and an old guy walked by. I didn’t even try to hide my pipe, and just said hi, nice weather eh. From there I headed east. After long march  and without a public beach in sight, I decided to cut through someone’s yard. I was just so happening to listen to Sabotage by the Beastie Boys, very exhilarating at the time. And like Moses in the dessert, I was lost. But it was really fun. Why did Moses travel the dessert for 40 years? Because someone dropped a quarter. So I finally came to those nature trails and try to find my way out.  And for some weird reason I pretended there were giant goobas after me.  The Y intersection again. Damn I’m going in circles. And I would think of some smart ideas but forget them two seconds later. I need a tape recorder. If I had one, I would like leave a message that I need a tape recorder. But I need a tape recorder to remember I need a tape recorder. I guess it’s a catch 22. In fact, I would be million times smarter if I actually had memory. And no it’s not the weed. I would be a lot brighter if  I could remember things. Well I finally made it back home with a few scratches to write this and will have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment