Wednesday 27 April 2011

He’s Funny But Not Haha Funny

I love laughing.  That’s why I like getting stoned and watching Family Matters. I’m one of those douche bags that laugh at his own jokes. Haha Urkel. There’s nothing better than making a cute girl laugh.  Of course if they find you attractive they laugh at everything you say.  So I guess I AM funny. The thing is not what I say but how I say it.  I have done a lot of funny speeches and people like them because I’m so CRAZZZY. So when you read my blogs, you have to read it like I would, and put emphases on the right word. WORD.

For example I when I say I love Urkel, you got to emphasize I LOVE Urkel!  On a side note, I LOVE how Judy, the younger sister and Aunt Rachel magically disappeared. I think the writers just got sick of writing scripts that include them. Besides, the whole show is all about Steve Urkel trying to BANG Laura. Or his evil twin STEPHAN URKAL trying to bang Laura.  I wonder where the very talented actor behind Urkel is? I know he had a brief show called Grown Ups (I think) but has been typecast as the LOVEABLE Urkel trying to bang Laura. Here’s a question for all of the fans. Without looking it up, what is the mother’s name?

So AM I’m the Rose of my friends. Or the Belky of Perfect Strangers. Or the Brick off of Anchorman. You get the idea. It think my brain is hard wired to TRY to make people laugh. My theory is that I say STUPID things because subluminally I try to make people laugh even at my own expense.  By the way how DO they get the caramel into the Caramilk bar? And how do fish have SEXY time? And can a dog make SWEET LOVE to a cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment