Monday 25 April 2011

Keep Dreaming

I think dreams are the most surreal experience of human existence. Some finding meaning in them. Mine are just random. It only lasts for about a minute but seems to last much longer. For example, it takes like ten minutes to toke and walk to the Kwik Mart to buy some candy.  In a dream however you leave home, skip the walk and instead sort of teleport to the store. And maybe swing into something completely different. Also I find that when I’m eating something like cake that I can’t taste it. Does this happen to anyone else?

You know when you’re awake but that isn’t the case of dreams; you don’t know.  I hate when people ask to be pinched. I would like to hit him right in the ear and asks if he’s dreaming or pinch her nipples. No wait, I don’t have the guts.

Do you notice that some dreams are about what happened to you that day.  For example, if I played a awesome game of lawn darts, I might have a dream about it. And if I did something for a super long time, like play Diablo 2 (Diablo? I don’t want you playing that Devil game – my mom)  it feels like you’re playing it.

I have a mixture of dreams and nightmares.  Sometimes good dreams are actually not good.  I have a reoccurring dream of winning the lottery or getting a lots of money.  It’s awesome while the dream lasts but shitty when you wake up and realize you live in your parent’s basement and get a $50 allowance.  And thus logically when you awake from a nightmare, you feel great to be alive.

A newcomer is the alligator nightmare.  I’ll try to keep it short.  Me and my dad were playing golf in Florida. There was a sign warning about gators and snakes, but we thought nothing about it. So my dad hits it to the edge of a pond and told me to come over. There about 50 feet away was a Peter Pan sized gator looking right at me.  My dad said calm down they won’t attack. But every time I hit my ball near the shore I just dropped another one (besides I got a 100 balls for ten bucks at a bazaar.). Well thanks dad, you have scarred me for life.

And ever since I got my tooth pulled I have these nightmares that my teeth crumbling to dust. Now that is scary. Another one is about getting into an car accident. It’s sounds messed up but sometimes I’m driving outside my car like a remote control car. I don’t know why. Then there is the whole somebody stole all of my video games. I wake up sweaty and my heart is pounding and I’m like thank God I still have them. It’s more of a bad dream, but I keep having ones where I have an exam that I didn’t study for. Wow what a relief, there is no exam I already dropped out.  Then there is the embarrassing dream where you are butt naked in public.. I’ve had this one since a kid and kept think why the fuck am I butt naked in public.  I’m sure other people had this one.

On to the good ones. I have this one where I have magical powers like a super hero and can fly around or turn things into ice. A rare but awesome dream. I watch a lot of television and sometime have dreams where I’m a guest star in a sitcom. But this could turn ugly if I forget my lines. And I play a lot of video games, so no surprise I have one that I’m in Mario 64. And I have ones where I’m awesome at skateboarding and can did flips and rails and shit. But wake up and realize I can’t even do an ollie.. I have some where I’m in the future or in the time of the dinosaurs. I wake up with mixed emotions. My fav of course is the one where you know you’re dreaming and can do anything you
want. It’s like you are a god in your own mind for 60 seconds. I would actually love to live in a good dream like that forever just like Vanilla Sky minus the nightmares. So how about you, any weird or funny dreams? Or what about some crazy nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment