Thursday 28 April 2011

I Have Issues XXX Rated

Ever wonder why a child can see someone get killed on television or in movies before they can see a nude person? Don’t get me wrong, I highly doubt watching violence would affect the average child. But there is the odd child. Video games might be somewhat worse because you imitate the violence. So you can see someone blown away but woe, seeing a pair of tits, that’s got to be censored. I mean what’s the worst thing that can happen. Would kids start jerking off at an earlier age? I think the first time I have seen boobs was in National Geographic. Sure showing a dick isn’t very healthy but the human body is beautiful. But not the male ones, we’re just hairy and bulky. Just the ladies. 

At UWO I took an art course thinking it would be awesome to draw nude women. Not as good as one might imagine. They were fat or gross, their tits sagging and I’m not a big fan of drawing the vag. And I really didn’t like drawing a cock. So I blurred it or blocked with a black rectangle. My teacher thought it was funny.

And why do movies always say uncensored. My American Pie DVD says UNRATED! The version you couldn’t see in theaters. I have watched both versions and have yet to anything different about them or any additional sexy time. My VHS tape gets a little blurry around the time you see that foreign chick. Speaking about tapes, I have like 50 of them and my dad’s threatened to throw them out. I say they are movies you can’t rent anymore, like Revenge of the Nerds or Ghostbusters. I’ll watch them when I move out. And with my poor eyesight I can’t tell the difference.

Do we want kids to hear naughty words? I don’t think so, it’s rude.  But censoring the middle finger, come on. I’m of course the worse around children. I keep swearing and don’t even notice it. My favorite and most used swear word is shit, followed by Jesus Christ. My mom hates me taking the Lord’s name in vain. Well fuck that.


No comments:

Post a Comment