Tuesday 19 July 2011

Anti Anti Gay

I made a gay comment a couple of months ago that was really harsh and inappropriate and not even slightly funny. Aaron made a comment and I felt really really bad about it. I was trying to make fun of male waiters and at the time I thought it was funny. I’m sorry if I offended anyone. Here’s my stance; I have absolutely nothing against gay people. Could I be friends with one? Sure. I wrote about this before but I don’t just categorize them in one big stereotype. It’s the few really annoying gays that give gays such a bad reputation. It’s those few that you just have to call them fags. However, I make fun of pretty much anyone equally, including myself. I make fun of skinny people and fat people which I have been both. And sure I use the word gay as derogative. Like what a homo. I also use the word retard all of the time too. But I would never use it for mentally challenged people. I have mentally challenged cousin myself. Speaking of which she remembered my name and I couldn’t even think of hers. So I wrote a hypothetical commandment about not sticking thy boner in they neighbor’s ass.  My good friend JP got it the wrong way, thinking I was anti gay or whatever. On the contrary, my point was that if God hated fags like many rednecks believe, then he would have stated it in the Ten Commandments. I should have clarified it. Anyway I deleted his comment because nobody says don’t be a douche on my blogpage. So I will comply and will edit the last part of that blog. Would I attend the gay pride parade? Fuck no, it’s so gay. Would attend the heterosexual pride parade though if they had one? Fuck ya. I guess I should go to Mardi Gras and throw some cheap beads for some random chicks to flash me.

No comments:

Post a Comment