Thursday 7 July 2011

You Got to Try Pot

Welcome friend. This is a blog about weed I wrote on facebook a more than a year ago. I edited a few parts but it is essentially the same. So when I say I just smoked a lot pot last night I mean a year ago last night. Here goes.

I love it and everyone should try it. I’m actually writing this stoned. Note: I had to edit this blog this moment less stoned because it was incomprehensible and only I would understand it. Thank Buda for spellchecker. And my aunt called while I was writing this and I had to carry on and this super long conversation with her, totally baked, with absolutely nothing interesting to say. I tried to transition it numerous times to the alright say hi to Bob for me or so my mom will be back in 2 hours. But she kept on talking… about her cat. Later I had to remember another caller’s name and kept repeating it until I got a pen and paper so I wouldn’t have to play charades with my dad again.

If I had to choose between beer or pot; I would go pot. Although I do like getting Corky with my friends. It’s not like cigarettes; you’re not going to get instantly and completely addicted. And you’re not going to go crazy, but maybe a little paranoid. The first time getting high like becoming a vampire, you feel weird, you’re coughing and your lungs feel like their imploding. But that will dissipate quickly.

Soon you will feel great and everything is funny, like Whose the Boss or a fat kid trying to climb a fence. Thus you get high. It is a very surreal experience. I remember feeling like I was in a cartoon and everything seemed bright and lively. That’s what is known as trippy. Weed is a hallucinogen. I think of it as a temporary shift in your mind that makes you short bussed retarded in one sense and ingenious wheelchair robot voice guy in another

You do dumb things when you are high like answering the phone when it’s ringing on TV or putting a TV dinner in the toaster. And you get creative and intuitive, you see outside the box. You get weird ideas that sound good at the time; like building a robot out of Pepsi cans or renting a Jack Black movie. Time seems to slow down like when you were a kid and those days would seem to last forever. I rather smoke good quality than more of the cheap stuff. But if you smoke too much you will feel very sleepy.

That’s why I never smoke past midnight. And there is nothing wrong with getting high in the morning or alone. And unlike a hangover, you actually feel refreshed the next morning. And of course you get what is known as the munchies. Just like Scooby Doobie and Shaggy, you feel hungry and everything tastes so great. I’m actually craving a tuna, egg orange, chocolate sandwich right now

No comments:

Post a Comment