Tuesday 16 August 2011

I Hate George W. Bush

We all know George W. Bush is a complete retard. I realize it’s got to be difficult being a president but he can barely talk or open a door. He should have never been elected and the world would be much better off with Gore. At first you might think he is just silly. I mean he obviously has other people who do the actual work and run the country. But then they attacked Iraq for no reason. It’s not so silly anymore.

I was watching Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 911 for the second time and wow did it open my eyes. It’s a great movie and makes you think how all of this mess happened. At first it was funny how he got elected. And it makes Bush look even dumber if that was possible. He can see in his tiny eyes that he is slow and some spoiled child who never had to do anything because he is the president’s son.

But then it shows all of the horror of what war is. Why the fuck do we do this to each other? And why the fuck does the States get into other people’s business. If they really wanted to fight for other nation’s freedom than why don’t they help out Africa? There is a shit storm going down there with boys holding bazookas and shit. Why don’t the States help you may ask? Because there is no money there.

So how did the States get involved in this mess? I don’t know if there are a lot of rednecks or people are just ignorant? Bush had them dubbed. I mean the puppeteers of Bush had them dubbed. I don’t know the facts but there were no Iraq hijackers.  But here came Nine Eleven and the government had this opportunity to attack Iraq and finally get Sadam. Bush said they say they want to liberate Iraq and seize these so called weapons of mass destructions. Doesn’t that sound a bit hypocritical? I mean why are the States allowed nukes?

It’s no surprise that Bush really wanted the oil and makes tons of money through weapons manufactures and military companies and other sources. Am I the only one furious over this? How fucking evil and greedy are these peoples? Honestly think about it. They are killing thousand of people so they can buy another mansion. It almost seems as if Sadam and Bush are alike. Bush actually said that he is a war president. War is utterly horrible, you shouldn’t be proud of it.

So the States attack Iraq with Shock and Awe. I bet the weapons plants made a fortune out of this. And the Iraqis are like what the fuck? I guarantee civilians were killed despite their missile technology. And so started another Vietnam, a war they will never win.

It’s easy to send soldiers to do your bidding. In the movie Mike was asking senators to enlist their own children. Only one did. So there were scouts asking these poor people to enlist. I mean they were pushing and coercing them. So these kids live in the ghetto and join thinking about the money and paid college tuition. That’s if they don’t get killed.

It breaks my heart seeing the injured soldiers with their legs blown off or burned. Think how they feel. I bet Bush couldn’t give a shit of all of these people. They actually are cutting funding for injured soldiers and severance pay to the victim’s family. And also sending retired solders back to duty. And think about the Iraq soldiers. They’re just following orders and probably are sacrificing their lives for their country. Do they think they are evil? Hell no.

So take one moment and think about the Iraqis people. See through their eyes. The States are bombing the shit out of their country. Sure Sadam was an evil dictator but they had stability. I guarantee that they were a million times better off with Sadam. I’ve seen scenes of victims on both sides burned to death. And think of the civilians that had nothing to do with any of this chaos. I hope Bush watched Fahrenheit 911 and realize he is a huge douche. I want him to see this innocent poor little who got her arms blown off. What the hell did she do to deserve this? Look closer. This happened all because of you Bush. Is this what you had in mind when liberating Iraq?

2 comments:

  1. A very interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope I made a strong point. I was just so steaming about the war and felt like I had to get it out of me. So people do you agree or disagree what I said?

    ReplyDelete