Friday 16 September 2011

Celebrities

I always wanted to rich but never famous. Popularity is one thing. I have become known as the guy who always goes for long walks around town to smoke some weed. Having lots of friends are cool too but I think I rather just have really good friends like my Hogan friends and Quentin Taratino. Me and Quentin go way back. It was my idea in Reservoir Dogs to not show the actual bank robbery but instead let the audience fill in the gaps.

I love having lots of people visit my site to make them laugh, vent my thoughts and just to listen to me. It’s really fun and something to do. I hope to have my own web site some day and who knows what could happen.

I would never want to be even semi famous. It would be really annoying to be out in public and everybody is bugging you. It would be hard to go for a jog or go to the Grocery store. I saw Jim Leah at McDonalds and I was staring at him to find out if that is really him. But I didn’t say anything because all the man wanted is a damn Big Mac and Chicken Mcnuggets. Mmm I’m craving a Big Mac and McFlurry right now. But one guy started asking him all these questions. And remember Booger from the Revenge of the Nerds? He is definitely typecast and I heard that people still call him Booger.

I would never want to be in the spot light. Look at what happened to poor Lindsay Lohan. She lost her career and yet everywhere she goes the paparazzi follow her. I mean she just wants to go to a club and do some coke and drink till she passes out. She is also above the law in some ways. Lindsay why do you crash into the palm tree? Because I was drunk. But I did some coke to even it out. Oh, call a cab next time. The thing is I wonder if she wants the attention and be on every magazine. Anyway I think she has 14 minutes and 22 seconds left of fame and will end up spending all of her money she made acting on coke and live in some crummy apartment building

If I could meet any celebrities it would be Will Ferrell. He’s my favorite actor; I love his style; he makes me laugh. Anchorman, Zoolander, Old School are just some of the funniest movies ever. I even liked Stranger than Fiction. I loved him as Mustafa in Austin Powers when he falls into the pit of fire and is very baldly burned. But what would I say or do with him? I would tape and takes pictures of me with Will, smoke some weed and do a lot of drinking at the most exclusive clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment