Wednesday 14 September 2011

Internet Bullies

Do you ever notice that it’s easy for people to make fun of other people on the internet? Because they will never come across the person who they are trying to burn and not get their ass kicked. For instance; I’m playing World of Warcraft and these two guys are trying to rip on me. My character’s name is Potthed and I wish I could change it now because drugs are bad. They said nice name and you’re cool. Are they being sarcastic? Sorry I like pot and couldn’t think of a better name. And guess what they’re names were. One guy’s name is Secondaidkit. Ha-ha hilarious. It’s a play on words; it’s like first aid kit only second. Ha-ha. And the other guy has some incomprehensible mess of constinates like some Russian hockey player. (I don’t know how you spell constinates because word check keeps underlining it and is not giving me any alternatives). One guy said my mom is bad. Yes that’s it. Your mom is bad. Is that a stupid mother joke, I don’t know. It’s like a retard trying to make you look stupid. And they keep writing abbreviations of words. I understand u, r, np, wtf and others, but they do this to every single fucking word. And I’m like wtf is js? So I’m trying to play and they start calling me black and all of these racist names. I guarantee they would never say that to a black person in public. They would need a second aid kit. Ha-ha that never gets old. And apparently I got owned and called a newbie. Oh boo hoo I’m being made fun of some nerd that has spent his life playing a video game. So sorry if I don’t know what js is or that I shouldn’t use an axe with plus 50 spell power if I’m a hunter. So I finally blocked them because I’m the middle of playing and sick of responding to them. This is Warcraft not Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment