Thursday 15 September 2011

Drunken Sailors

So I was at Wal-Mart and there were these Canadian Navy recruiters at the front of the door. Just like last week when little Timmy needed money to replace the wheel on his wheel chair I just passed by without a word or even eye contact. Why would someone want to live of a ship for months at a time? I don’t know. It would be like working at Wal-Mart 24/7 for three months and you sleep under the cash register. Seriously, how boring would that be? Can you get laid or even jerk off. It would be a homo’s fantasy showering with other men, wearing sailor uniforms and being in close quarters with men all the time. I know they have this don’t ask don’t tell policy. But it’s pretty easy to spot the gay guy. You know he’s gay if he listens to the Village People or read Cosmopolitan. What would they do for fun anyway? Do they have Super Nintendo or foosball? Hey guys its movie night and we are having a Snow Dogs marathon with some cola and popcorn! Yeah baby! Do they write to their spouses on facebook while their spouses are cheating on them? Honestly I think I rather live in prison.  I don’t even know what they do exactly anyway? Protect our borders or fire at Green Peace? Hey guys we got some action! All men to their stations we have spotted a whale that needs our help. No wait its just Rosy Odonnell.


No comments:

Post a Comment