Saturday 4 June 2011

Arrgg Me Name Be Greg

Pirates of the Caribbean Four I did watch with me pa and brother. A good movie there’d be; me pa loved it. We didn’t see it in 3D but you could tell that some parts were made especially for 3D. The snack corner was way expensive as always; good thing we sneaked in some sour keys. And we all take a different line until one of us gets to the counter. It left off open ended for another one. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they made two or three more.

Did you ever wanted to be a pirate? Me and my brother dressed up as pirates for Halloween. He got the hat, the sword and the hook and all I had was a stupid eye patch. And I loved the old PC classic Pirates where you choose your country and pretty much pillage, plunder and rape. A simple game but tons of fun.
I wouldn’t want to be a pirate though. I get sea sick on the inner tube in my pool. Imagine how you’d feel after a month on the high sea. You would probably get the scurvy from lack of healthy foods. If it wasn’t for my Flintstones vitamin pills I would probably get scurvy too from all those Big Macs. Imagine all you ate were biscuits. I mean I get sick of even Lucky Charms. The new marshmallow by the way is a bloody rabbit’s foot. On a side note when I worked at Little Caesars I never got sick of pizza. I love it that much. Imagine how horny you’d get if you haven’t seen a women in weeks and it would probably too embarrassing to jerk off in the cabin full of other men. Unless they had some sort of shower and a Playboy magazine. And why do they always swap the deck? Is the captain some kind of chick? Who gives a fuck if the ship is a little dirty? Is the captain’s girl friend coming aboard? Just use Captain Clean on the liquor and blood stains. The best job as a pirate would be in the crows nest. Land Ho! Ha just fucking with you, all I see is water.

No comments:

Post a Comment