Tuesday 14 June 2011

I Won the Lottery!

I got some lottery tickets from my brother for my birthday. Sweet I made ten bucks from a bingo lottery ticket. But I think in terms of beer. For example when I was working at Wal-Mart I made seven beers of lucky per hour. So basically I won a six pack of Molson Canadian.

I told him I’d split the money with him if I won big time. But I heard of some crazy stories people go through to keep it all for themselves. In a way I’m like C3P0 in that I never good at telling stories. I’m not sure of the full details but I heard that his wife didn’t know he won and he waited until she croaked to get it all. And I also heard that some idiot didn’t claim his prizes; I not sure what they do with the money?

I’ve seen this show called winning the lottery has changed my life. One dude won almost the highest winnings ever. It was like 200 million. At first he said it was amazing, but that went away. His wife left him, people are always hounding him for money and he became an alcoholic.

What would you do if you won the lottery? First I would move out of my parent’s basement and build my dream home. The backyard would have a pool; hot tub and my own basketball slash hockey court. Inside I would have a huge kitchen, my own theater with massaging chairs and a massive party basement with everything from three 100 inch televisions, ping pong, foosball, pool tables and my own bar. And urinal with a bulls eye so my friends don’t piss all over the toilet when they are hammered. I would have a custom built Mystery Wagon, the original Batmobile and a Delorean with flux capacitor.

I would definitely share my winnings with my immediate family and my closest friends. That’s it because where do you draw the line? Of course I’d bring my relatives, especially Aunt Margaret, on cruises and vacations. And I’m always paying at the bar. I would definitely bring my friends along to Vegas often, give each friend 5000 and play some Texas Holdem poker. I would drink tons of beer every night. And I’d hire a lackey to bring me Big Macs and Chicken Mc Nuggets any hour of the day. The best part is that I don’t have to work and can play video games all day. Hmm wait a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment