Wednesday 29 June 2011

My 100th Blog!

Well this is it; the 100th blog! Who knew I could write this many blogs. I am definitely losing steam though. I think I will have to focus more on writing about movies or current events.

It all started a long time ago in basement far far away. I finally got facebook a couple of years ago. Desperate for human contact I started off with these little paragraphs about stuff, like the Golden Girls. With so much time on my hands my writings soon evolved into these four comment boxes. I started bloging every day and took up people’s wall. Some liked them, some didn’t and I lost some friends. Of course I sill have all of my good friends and it doesn’t bother me if I don’t know what John Doe did that day. My friend Stics suggested I write a blogpage and not have to worry about editing them. And this gave birth to I Have Issues. Maybe I should have come up with a better name.

I had a blogpage almost a decade ago. It was called something like Re-retarded. It started off well but I eventually just got bored with it as did pretty much everyone else. But now I have all of the time in the world. I love laughing and love making people laugh. Am I funny? I hope so, that’s all I want to do. Of course I like my own style of humor. My first real blog was Get To Know Greg for all for those who don’t know me well. I love talking about dreams and wrote my second blog about them. Some of my personal classics are Looney Toons GIJOEs and Nicholas Cage.  Some blogs were messed up like the one about centaur’s family jewels. And some of the key word searches have been ass rammers and hung like a centaur.

How did I manage to pull off this blog with my inept writing skills? You have no idea how I am completely dependent on spell checker. Every other word is underlined. Spell check sometimes doesn’t have a clue what word I want like zercomfris. I’ve become so computer dependent that I can’t spell the word down syndrome. Is it down cindrum? Mom how do you spell the word down syndrome? Look it up? What is this a catch twenty two, how can I look it if I don’t know how the spell it? Why do you want to spell down syndrome? Oh never mind. And I can hardly write on a piece of paper. The only down fall is that most of my humor is how I say it and not what I say. I use to make the funniest speeches and people laughed because I such a goof.

So where is the future of I Have Issues? I hope to learn to make my own webpage. Nothing special; just some pictures and organization of my blogs. Why, because I just to try to make people laugh and see how many people will visit my webpage. I think I would get more hits on separate web page. It would be cool to have some ads, but I doubt that will ever happen. So tell your friends and spread the word of I Have Issues. And I’m taking requests if you can think of anything worthwhile that is funny or interesting. Anyway I’m having a huge bash at my parent’s basement. I have weed and timbits and rented Tomb Raider 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment