Thursday 23 June 2011

N64

Did ever notice how much we had with the Nintendo 64? It was the first system to have four split screens. Some of my favorite games are Zelda Orcina of Time, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Mario Tennis, Doctor Mario, Micro Machines, Star Fox and Golden Eye. Here are some of my favorite N64 games.

Mario Kart is still my all time favorite game. It makes me smile, especially moo moo farm. The best level has to be Koopa Beach and my favorite driver is Toad. Only Yoshi and Toad could jump into the cave without an item. I would love to eat Toad and get really really stoned. It took a while for us to realize that last place gets better items. It was like Chris you so good at picking items. My favorite items are the bananas, turtle shells, napalm and land mines.

Star Fox had the funniest lines ever. I've been waiting for you, Star Fox. You know that I control the galaxy. It's foolish to come against me. You will die just like your father. Or I'm no match for you. I admit defeat. If this does not work! Was Slippy a guy frog because he sounds like Michael Jackson. I’m hit, I’m going down, tell me wife I love her. Ahhh. I was never good at pressing buttons quickly so I used my fake controller with auto fire which it was only good for. Speaking of which I wasted so much money on cheap controllers instead of Nintendo brand ones. Multi player was awesome. Of course we all picked on Stickley to get points.

Golden Eye was my life for five months. It was ground breaking; you had missions, sweet weapons and tons of options. It had realistic damage and I think it was the first to have head shots. The weapons were great, especially the proximity mines and rocket launchers. Multi player is awesome. Complex, proximity mines right now! There is an eagle nest we called the house. We had what we refer to as the divider. It was a piece of cardboard that we would place in the middle of the television so you can’t see the other team. Wow were we nerds. And I’m probably still one. But a cool nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment