Monday 20 June 2011

Hakuna Matata

I got a VHS copy of the Lion King from the Good Will. It costs 1.99 dollars because there is no tax there.  I said this before but why don’t they just round it up the 2 dollars and save all this hassle of getting a penny. There not fooling anyone.

What a good movie to watch when you’re stoned. I love to see the old animation and not necessarily the computer animation. But I have some quarks. First off you see tons of female lions but only two Male lions; Scar and Muffasa. You don’t see any other male lions. I mean there should be Muffasa cousin Prince Ted. There had to be more male lions or else Nala is actually Simba’s half sister. Which is okay in Kentucky but not in anywhere else. So Muffasa must be getting all of this poontang and Scar gets sloppy seconds. And there is no other male lion to take Scarface down except for runaway pussy Simba.

How come the wilderbeasts can’t talk? All of the other animals can talk. You got the lions, the hyenas, Zazu, Pumba, Tomone, the monkey, a mole and I’m sure others. I mean the wilderbeasts could have just told the hyenas to fuck off. And Simba could just as easily tell them to watch where they’re fucking going. It would be funny if they showed some lion take down an antelope and eat him alive. Hey stop eating me that hurts.

Why are all of the villains in Disney movies ugly? Even the villain in Hunchback is scary while Quasimodo is not that bad looking really. So how rude is it to call Scar Scar. Hey I got a huge cut in my fucking face. I almost lost my eye. I’m a little self conscience about it and all you do is keep calling me Scar. My name is Kyle for the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment