Friday 24 June 2011

Hackey Parents

I hate those hockey parents who get way too involved in their kids games. It’s like they try to live through their children. Look this isn’t the Stanley Cup its pee wee hockey. Let these kids enjoy it. I’m pretty sure they won’t make it to the NHL or even OHL. I always feel sorry the referees. No matter how well they do someone is going to get pissed off at them. The fans say the same unoriginal lines. Hey ref get laser eye corrected surgery or where did you learn to ref at the Sahara dessert? Hey douche, you try refereeing. I was watching a game before my game and there were these incredibly obnoxious parents yelling at the ref the whole time. For example some player way out of the play hits another player for no reason. And the parents are yelling at the ref because he got a penalty. I’m sure if it was the other way around they get pissed off because the other player didn’t get a penalty. It’s like some player uses a taser and the parents are like what, what, what was that penalty for? Come on ref!

No comments:

Post a Comment