Wednesday 4 May 2011

But It Was An Accident.

The cops have pulled me over several times. Two were because I pulled a rolling stop. One was at
Twin Lakes Dr.
where nobody stops. He let me go. Another was when I was delivering pizza and the cop asked if I stopped. I said yes. And that was it.

And I remember when me and Irving were with Stickely when he was taking photographs of this deserted farm for a project. I guess somebody thought we were up to no good and called the cops. Thank Zeus I didn’t bring a joint. So we were pulled over by a cop. And with nothing better to do three more cop cars pulled over as well. And they were being total dicks. Is this alcohol?  No its juice. And there’s no alcohol in the juice.

I think we all remember when I had five beers in me and we threw a garbage can in the middle of the road. And sure enough a cop was hiding down the street. I could have got a DUI, I mean I parked over the curb. Don’t get me wrong, DUIs are dangerous and stupid. But I was in good shape and we all lived close to the bar. In fact I’m better driving with a buzz than driving high. So he separated and interrogates us. I was so nervous. And when he asked how many beers I drank at the bar I didn’t lie because I only had one. I’m cheap. I think he knew my father from soccer and let me off. What a relief.

Another accident was when everyone was driving way over the limit. I thought the guy ahead of me was turning down the next road but made this quick turn into the cemetery. And the car trailing right behind me nailed my van. They were cool about it and paid the $300 repairs.

And I bought this new and slick bike I got half off at Canadian Tire for $200.  I was riding my bike for the second time when I was hit by a car. I was riding down the sidewalk and this lady was making a right hand turn and I assumed she saw me. Nope. I felt fine and told her I was fine. Well she drives off and I notice my tire was wobbling like crazy and the breaks were all fucked up. We called the cops and they did a report but I didn’t even get a penny from that bitch! And thanks. Now I’m so paranoid that cars won’t stop for me. I should have worn a neck brace and sue that right hand turning no looking bitch.

Finally why to people run from the cops and go on for a high speed chase? Are they that drunk? Do they think its Grand Theft Auto and they can get away with it? I mean were are you going to go? Your cousin’s house and hide in the cellar the rest of your life.  The cops will eventually track you down. Unless Dog the Bounty Hunter gets you first. Even if you hide in some compound in Pakistan. Do they have a conscience? How dangerous is it for every body, cops, cars, pedestrians and even you and your passengers. I hope they like banana flavoured cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment