Monday 2 May 2011

The President Has Been Assassinated!

So I wake up after a 12 hour nap, I went to bed a 8:00 and ment to sleep for an hour, and my mom says that Osama is dead. I’m like holy shit fucking shit fuck the president is dead! And she says no the terrorist Osama Bin Laden. You’re thinking of Barrack Obama. And watch your language. You see I always get their names mixed up because of the “ama” at their end of their names. So I go to Tim Hortons and trying to be all well informed I it again. I ask the lady did you hear that Obama got killed? And she’s like what! Wait I mean Osama. Osama. On my back I run into my uncle he says they got him a week ago and just released it last night. My mom says it happened last night. So who knows? That’s all I know and I’m going to watch the news right after the View.

No comments:

Post a Comment