Wednesday 4 May 2011

That New Car Smell.

Like most chicks, I know nothing about automobiles. Or pretty much anything. I don’t know the clutch from the turbo thrusters. I guess I should learn how to fix my engine in case I’m in a horror movie and the killer is right after me and the car won’t start.

My mom just bought a new car. The old Buick had numerous problems and would just burn through gas like I burn through weed.  It would cost a lot just to repair it so we traded it in for $1200. It’s funny, with all the gas prices sky rocketing my mom wanted to leave it without a drop of gas.

Anyway it’s a Ford Focus sports addition. I would opted for the Lamborghini. I guess it’s the sports version because it has this tiny spoiler. We could have got a sun roof for extra. I would have paid for the heat seeking missiles and bomb proof exterior.  We get satellite radio for six months for some reason. My mom was accidentally listening to the Playboy channel and had no idea what they were talking about. There are many cool features. It displays the band and song title.  Much easier than trying to remember that awesome song until you get home. It’s red; I would have gone with black or silver. But boy does it stand out. No more epic quests or mysteries to find it the allusive car in the jammed parking lot. It’s smaller than the Buick and much easier to parallel park. My mom wished it was easier to see out the back and the emergency brake takes up too much space and you barely have an arm rest.. I have yet to drive it myself because my mom wants me to read the manual first and show me the ropes. My only qualm is that I can’t fit my 2L slushy in the cup holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment