Friday 13 May 2011

I Have Many Issues.

It’s I Have Issues 50th post anniversary. A milestone in the life of a person who smokes weed and lives in his parent’s basement. What started as a long comment, eventually gave rise to these massive dissertations that took up to five comment boxes and a huge chunk of people’s wall. And I edited the shit out them. Well I had fans and people pissed off with hearing about how much I like beer and Star Wars. I actually lost some friends. But who cares. I believe it was Stix who suggested I create a blog page. Where I could write anything and how long I wanted. And there is the birth of I Have Issues. I actually had one way back when Britney Spears was hot. It was called something like Re-tarded.blogspot.com. I was in need of some human attention and allow people to get inside the mind of Greg. Well I have made some fans. So far Canada is in the lead with the States in second. I also had hits from India, Singapore, and Germany. So spread the Good Word. And also spread the word of I Have Issues. Anyway I’m having a huge celebration party at my place. I already asked permission from my mom. There will a punch and pie!

Here’s my first real blog at Facebook:

You know how everybody has that one thing that they are good at; well I’m 27 and I still haven’t found that thing. I’ve narrowed it down to several possibilities. One is the ability to beat Zelda 2 Link’s Adventure; I bet you couldn‘t. Another is my knowledge of the force; both the light and dark side. And the ability to sleep up to 16 hours a night.

Well I have come a long way since then. I’m turning 29 on May 30th and have since beaten Zelda the Minish Cap and my Jedi Powers are far stronger. Even stronger than Yoda himself. I sleep only 13 hours a night now and have started writing the soon to be cult following classic; the Acid Trip. Which I will discuss later in another edition of I Have Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment