Monday 23 May 2011

Value Village

I went to Value Village a while ago and bought this TV. I know the whole As Is sticker is a huge warning sign. But it said tested and I assumed whoever donated it got a new television. I get back home and I get nothing but fuzz. So I go back and try to return it and the dude won’t let me. I’m like it said it was tested. And he was like we couldn’t really test it but the power worked. He says he couldn’t refund it because he could lose his job. And I’m like ya you got a great job here. Zing. And he says its only $17 and I’m like its $17 that’s a lot of money for me. So I pull a Mark Merchant and start swearing at him. Well the manager finally gives him the okay and I get my $17, which I probably spent on weed and Big Macs. Greg one, Value Village zero. Of course it wasted gas and more important my time. My World of Warcraft character Gorak could have reached level 23 in that time. And who the fuck donates a broken televisions? That’s almost as bad as donating boxers with skid marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment