Sunday 15 May 2011

Lets All Go To The Lobby

I just saw Thor with my dad last night and wow what a good movie. I was little skeptical at first. I didn’t know his powers or his arch villain. I thought a guy with a beard and a hammer would be a little boring. But were we impressed. Good story, good action and there are some funny parts too. And Natalie Portman is always hot. If only she dropped my restraining order, because we were meant to be together for all eternity.

My dad always likes to get the seats against the wall because he doesn’t like getting up every time some chick has to pee again for the third time. Or if the fat guy ran out of food. He likes his seats at the back row so you can see the whole screen and not get a sore neck. I hate when I sit behind Marge Simpson or Shaq.

I also sneaked in some skittles I got at dollarama. What a rush! But I should have asked for no ice cubes. My drink was 70% ice and tasted like water. Next time I’m sneaking in a beer and cotton candy. The concession stand is how they make all the money. And you always end up getting xxx large pop because it’s only 50cents more for the next size

I have yet to see a movie where me and my friends are the only ones. Like you want to see Snow Dogs the Sequel: the Next Litter and have the theater all to yourself and then that guy at the front row comes in. The movie won’t start without him.

There are some movies I like to see at the theatre like an action or adventure flick like Lord of the Rings.  But I rather smoke weed and watch a comedy with you’re friends at home. And a horror movie is much scarier at home alone. In the dark!

And then there are dramas that I like to watch alone or with my mom. None of my friends are going to watch the Joy Luck Club with me, (I spelt it Joy Lick Club, Freudian slip?) And I love to drink beer while I watch college movies where they drink beer.

Do you like too see famous actors or lesser known ones? I love to see my favorite comedian actors like Will Farrell, Seth Rogen, Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler. And you know it’s a good movie if Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson or Leonardo Di Capri are in it. Then you have Nicolas Cage. I actually walked out on Trade Center and watched another movie. Ha he’s totally broke.

I would love to have my own Imax Theater. I think it would pay off after 250 movies because of all the money you’d save from getting $16 gummy bears and a $28 extra extra large Pepsi. And imagine watching Star Wars on that. The Rancor would be huge!

Rated Z! Its’ funny that a 6 year old can watch a guy get shot in the neck but can’t watch a movie with tits or the word fuck. Holy fucking shit cunt.

I love previews. Notice all of the funny parts in a bad movie are in the preview. Or they give away too much. I think less is more. You wanted to get you’re pumped up for it but not overdue it. You got to entice them. The Acid Trip; Fact is Stranger than Fiction. Comes out summer of  2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment