Thursday 26 May 2011

You Are Not Looking For These Droids

I recall we had a hypnotist come to high school a long time ago. I knew well before that hypnosis is all bullshit. But this was supposed to be funny. Of course right off the bat he says he can’t hypnotize you if you don’t want to. He chooses the people and obviously the most outgoing come on stage. He starts off with these exercises and actually makes cuts. And they gone all along with it. It was funny, but I later I was with my friends and I made the comment on how phony that was. And they unanimously say no they were hypnotized. And I felt like I taking crazy pills. All he did was use this deep but cool voice, make them close their eyes and he made these suggestions. He didn’t even use a fucking medallion. Look if someone had the power to hypnotize people the world would be at their mercy. I give there is always the slim chance that some crazy person under a lot of drugs could be suggestive. But now you have police that use hypnosis on victims to recreate their memories that are completely inaccurate. Where did he touch you. Jedi powers on the other hand work on the weak minded. You want to take off your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment