Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm Batman Motherfucker!

I love the old 60s Batman movie where he has shark repellent on his belt. I think he’s obsessed with calling everything bat something. For breakfast I will try having a bat shaped omelet and some bat juice. I’m sure he calls his cell phone the bat phone with a batman song ring tone. Dun na nuna duna Batman! And when he makes sweet love to Cat Women or whoever he uses the bat condom with bat lubrication and does it batty style. And whoever builds these cars, helicopters and gadgets. It would be more realistic to have a Beamer with some stickers and a bat spoiler. Does he need to upgrade the Bat Computer because his monitors are huge, his internet sucks and he can’t even play World of Warcraft. Do you think he gets viruses when he’s downloading bats doing it. I know if Batman took the bat computer to Future Shop those idiots have no clue. I love the Batmobile but that must be really bad on gas especially with the prices so high. I like to fill up on silver octane and my bat windows need scrubbing. Oh shit, I locked my bat keys in the batmoblie. The whole bat signal doesn’t work, I’ve tried. And it’s a little gay to have some boy with absolutely no powers or skills follow him around. I’m Batman, and uh this is Robin. No I’m not a child molester. And Robin’s tiny little mask isn’t covering anything, it’s worse than Superman’s hidden identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment