Sunday 1 May 2011

The Price is Wrong Bitch

If I was ever at the Price is Right, I would stand out as much as possible so they would pick me. I would dress like a flaming homo with something like I want to suck Parkers cock T-shirt. Notice that they always pick one person from a large group. Like a group of sailors. So I would go with a lot of friends and all dress like some Canadian hockey fans or something and we might get one of us on the show. Every one likes winning cars. You could win a new Camry!
                                                             
You would think contestants would be very competitive and cut throat. But no they are all giving high fives and such. I love the whole what was his bid? And guessing one more than the other bid. The first person is usually screwed, they should definitely make a high bid so the next contestant doesn’t do the up I just mentioned. The last guy usually always does the one bid if they think the other bids were over.

So the funniest thing I seen on that show was way back long before Drew Carry and before Parker had a hearing aid and Alzheimer’s. The first bidder guessed one. And the second guessed two. And now the dumbest person alive bid three. The last bidder and Parker were almost laughing and of course he said four. Parker was like 1 2 3 4. I love to try the wheel and spin it as hard as possible. Some of the old people can’t even get it around once. I bet the staff all play it all of the time, and have competitions. And I think they should let go some of those cougars and get some young hotties.

I think I would do awesome at Family Feud. I wouldn’t pick my mom or my retarded cousin. Just the Merchant men. Anyway I was watching the Feud the other day with Steve Harvey. Personally I liked Mr. Peterman more. The first chick at Fast Cash bombed big time. Her eyes were watering and Harvey was trying to comfort her. Her answers were just stupid. She got like two zeros and when she said pass on the last question, Harvey just repeated it and she said nothing. Harvey then was chuckling when he said he needs 165 points. He hadn’t a prayer.

Who wants to be a millioner is definitely nerve racking. The old final answer fucks with you. Is that you’re final answer? Well not anymore douche. And don’t say hello and how are things when you call a friend. You can do that at the end of the show. You get like 25 seconds so get to the point. And never say something like it’s either these two and then use your 50/50 clue. They’re obviously going to leave you with the ones you said you were deciding on.

Is Deal or No Deal still on? What a stupid show. The only reason it was popular was all of the cash they could win. It was all a guessing game. And of course the audience always wants them to go as far as possible. And I know they specifically choose stupid and impulsive people who should have taken the money. I much rather a half million over a million or nothing. Even stupider is Deal or no Deale the video game. All the fun of guessing a suitcase without the money. Do you think people playing this game would just take the imaginary money instead of going all the way? Almost a stupid as slot machine video games.

Wheel of fortune is a fun and easy game to follow.  Jeopardy on the other hand is almost impossible for me to get the answers. I mean questions. Unless they have to do with video games and pop culture. I bet these contestant study maps and encyclopedia as hobbies. And they hardly win any money compared to people on Deal or No Deal. I mean Jeopardy players need to know the 12th longest river or who the gay uncle of Shakespeare was. All of those Dealy contestants have to know are the numbers one to thirty and saying Deal or No Deal. Or the Deal is off. I would love to be on a game show or even just on television. Anyone know how to?

No comments:

Post a Comment