Saturday 28 May 2011

Eat something!

I was watching a Lady Gaga video with my mom. First off, it takes like 3 minutes for the music to begin. I love the song but after the twentieth damn time it gets really really annoying. And Gaga looks like a fucking skeleton. I said holy shit (watch you friking language – my mom) is she ever skinny and gross. And my mom says she got a great figure.

That’s the thing about anorexia; I think girls have a huge obsession to be skinny. Its cliché but they have a poor body image. I kind of think women want to be like how they looked as kids. News flash guys like boobs, hips and asses. Well I do. I like the curves. I like women and not 12 year old girls. I think the perfect age is 21 where they can drink in the States. Its 19 over here in Canada for my American friends. Don’t get me wrong though; there are girls with naturally slim bodies.

I too suffered the sling of anorexia, well kind of. As a kid I looked like a starving Ethiopian. In fact my dad and brother had this long standing joke about me being adopted. I used to eat everything all of the time and never gained an ounce. I had like no muscles and my legs looked like Big Birds. I could barely lift my ten pound bowling ball. But was I fast. I could run forever like fucking Forrest Gump. My brother and his friend recommend I do wrestling where I face opponents in my own weight category. Well I got it in my head that I should lose more weight to make it to the 88 pounds category. Sure enough I was the tough one for my weight because of my dragon’s blood. But it sucked big time. All I thought was about food and Faggo Pop, I mean Faygo Pop. It never occurred to that maybe eating was more important than doing well at wrestling. Well I finally snapped and starting eating like crazy to gain some weight. I would eat butter and lots of meat. And I hit the gym and after like four months I gained twenty pounds and way more muscle. My point is what makes us happy. We shouldn’t put how we appear before being happy. Eat sensibly and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment