Monday 2 May 2011

Dead or Alive

I guess Osama wouldn’t give himself up and after warning him they just shot him. And then send him out sea, a muslin tradition. I rather have him taken alive. I know you can’t just torture someone no matter how evil they are because the enemy would do much worse to your men. I wouldn’t even to put him in jail to rot.

This is what I’d do. First I would shave his beard and piss on his face. Then I would dress him up as school girl and make him walk down New York’s main streets for everyone to see. Then I would make him suck cock while listening to Cher’s greatest hits. And to finish him off I would lock his family and his top militia in his palace, put him on an automatic pilot plane and have him crash into his own palace. And see how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment