Saturday 14 May 2011

No dogs! Dogs must be on a leash. Unless they don’t bite.

I love how the tiniest little dog barks at you like their Mike Tyson. I guess they don’t realize I could toe putt them for a field goal. I think they have a napoleon conflict.

This is the second time this month that I was afraid for my life by getting attacked by dogs. I wouldn’t be afraid of a poodle also know as flaming or the sissy dog. I would kick it in the face. But these were big dogs. Last night I got stoned and went for a nice walk. Every thing was going good and I was thinking of messed up stuff for my movie the Acid Trip. It was dark and I was walking along the path and out of nowhere these dogs come running at me and growling. I didn’t know what to do. Do I freeze like you do when you encounter a bear, run away or stand your ground and stare into their eyes? Well I couldn’t see their master and was going to hop the fence. Well I finally see the bitch (the lady not the dog) and she’s like oh don’t worry they won’t bite. Well how the fuck am I suppose to know? Where’s the fucking lease on these dogs? I she inside the dogs’ minds, how do I know they won’t snap?

I was at the LCBO by the old Sunripe and there were these two massive rottweilers. I’m talking ghostbuster hounds. They were chained to this post but they were like ten feet from the door and all of these customers were afraid of them. They were growling and fighting with each other. So I asked the clerk about them. And they were all afraid as well. She pointed to this crazy fuck. Apparently he actually threatened to sic another customer. Holy shit! I was about to call the cops. You insane fuck.

I hate pitbulls. Unless you own a junk yard then I don’t understand why you would own one. They’re vicious; they’re breed to be evil. I always hear about how people think they’re dog is nice it would never attack someone. Sure 90% are peaceful but there is that 10% who are capable of biting a little girl. My aunt actually got bitten by one. They’re not cute at all. So why wouldn’t you just get a golden retriever or something.

On a lighter side, there was this couple running after their small and cute dog. It ran right in front a car. I was stunned. That could have been ugly. And another time this one dog followed me home from
Cathcart Street
. After that I don’t what happened. I’m starting to sound like a little kid. One day I , one day I got ice-cream, it was yummy and then I dropped it and the guy got me another one. Anyway I just had to get the fact I a hate viscous dogs off my chest. I will probably write something good about dogs in another edition of I Have Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment